About Our Church
Important Notice: Our Response to COVID-19
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our church is currently closed until further notice. Please get in touch with us via phone or email.
We are a Catholic parish located in the Portobello district of Edinburgh, Scotland, in the Archdiocese of St Andrews and Edinburgh. Our historic church building was designed by the architect JT Walford and was completed in 1906.
Meet Our Team
Fr Jock DalrympleParish Priest
Revd Eddie WhiteDeacon
Chris VinestockPastoral Team
Alice CodlingPastoral Team
Jennifer MorrisPastoral Team
Donald ScottParish Pastoral Council Chairperson
Frances McDevittParish Pastoral Council Secretary